Mounting kit to convert Lenovo Tab P11 Plus 11" Tablet into a Permanent Wall Mounted Touch Screen. See Images for Compatibility and Power Requirements
Includes 2-Piece Wall Mounting Frame, Specialty USB Slim Power Cable and Set of Screws / Wall Anchors
Can be mounted to a Single Gang Box (not included) or Arlington DVFR1W-1 Recessed Electrical Box (not included) or directly to a wall. See Images for mounting examples
Wall Mount is 3D printed with PETG thermoplastic. Power cable is USB-A Male to 90 Degree USB-C Male (20mm long x 6mm wide x 0.9mm thick)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Frame is 3D printed. Minor imperfections are possible (most not visible to a naked eye). Volume, Power and Front Camera are accessible. Audio Out and Speakers are closed
Wish i could do 4.5 stars but I can't so I have to do 4 instead as there's 1 very minor thing and 1 that could affect others depending on their use. If they fix the sensor hole issue then this mount becomes a solid 5 star.
- Easy to install.
- Tablet mounts securely.
- Easy to remove tablet.
- Even though 3D printed, looks amazing.
- Cut outs for the buttons are perfect.
- Cut out in the rear for power is well designed.
- Screw holes are placed where you could mount the back of the mount directly to a gang box. My setup didn't allow this but i noticed the screws lined up perfectly with my recessed box.
- Screws are not totally flush. So they could scratch the rear of your tablet. Very minor issue but some may not like this. Sticker on the screws would probably solve the scratch issue at least.
- Camera hole is to small. When i turn the camera on I can see white circling the picture. The hole needs to be larger.
- No holes for the other 2 sensors to the left of the front camera. This makes it so Kiosk mode where the table auto-wakes to motion does not function in the mount.
I'm going to probably slightly modify the mount in the future if double tapping the screen starts to annoy me, lol.
But this mount is rock solid otherwise. If you wont use the other 2 sensors or the camera while mounted...buy this mount! It's worth the money. I'm glad I decided on this mount. If they let me know they fixed the camera/sensor issues I'd be happy to re-rate this as a solid 5 star rating. But that issue is enough to knock the review down 1 notch.